Head of Marketing
Membersy builds payment tools and subscription infrastructure for the evolving dental industry. We are helping small startups and the world’s biggest Dental Service Organizations (DSOs) democratize access to quality dental care through subscription-based dentistry. Our mission is to reorient the dental industry’s existing payment methodologies by empowering forward-thinking DSOs with the platform they need to engage their communities with innovative payment solutions and competitive, transparent pricing options. And we’d like your help.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and career-driven individual to lead the company’s Marketing team as the Head of Marketing. In this role, you will be reporting to membersy’s CEO.
With our recent $66 million Series B investment from Spectrum Equity, the time is now to join team membersy!
- Work closely with our marketing technology systems, across the website, CRM, and marketing automation tools including both third-party and in-house developed tools
- Collaborate with product marketing, growth marketing, and lifecycle marketing teams to develop and execute against a roadmap of marketing initiatives to drive growth and retention of customers; ensure the team stays organized and on track
- Work closely with product design, engineering, and QA resources to develop and maintain an SDLC inspired process that can move at the rapid pace
- Provide people and technical leadership to a team of product owners and marketing administrators executing against the roadmap of marketing initiatives
- Responsible for the management and execution of marketing campaigns, tactics, and tasks including landing page development, website structure, email templates, lead capture forms, etc.
- Monitor the performance of demand generation funnel from lead generation through to customer account creation. Identify, prioritize and execute opportunities for improvement in conversion, working closely with the marketing team
- Manage integrations across the marketing tech stack to streamline processes and ensure access to data for end-to-end attribution
- Evolve the marketing tech stack through administering current technologies and researching and implementing new ones, ensuring our systems can meet evolving needs
- 5+ years of experience working on marketing technology, with a focus on executing against a roadmap of marketing initiatives and multi-channel lifecycle campaigns
- Leadership experience leading other product or technical resources
- Experience working in a B2C environment is an asset
- Educational background in marketing is an asset
- Deep understanding of marketing technologies, direct experience with Unbounce and Iterable is an asset
- Process-oriented mindset; a demonstrated ability to develop and improve a process to execute on marketing initiatives at speed and scale
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, including prioritization and trade-off decisions grounded in reason, facts, and data
- Strong cross-team communicator, able to work across marketing, product, and technology teams to drive results
- High attention to detail and accuracy in a high-pressure environment
Perks & Benefits
- A beautiful office located in downtown Austin, Texas with breathtaking views
- Competitive compensation package with significant growth opportunities
- Employer sponsored medical, vision, dental, and disability benefits
- 401(k) with generous employer matching
- Flexible PTO policy that places an emphasis on employees mental health
- Commuter benefits for transit and parking
We’re open to all backgrounds and we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Head of Marketing
- Austin, TX
- Marketing & Growth